And below is a typical lunch or dinner chez Adam. Here, we have boiled egg, tomato, cucumber, olives, labna (~sour cream), hummus, and pita. Aside from the olives, which are a new addition to this pallette, I don't stray too far from these items. What's missing? Yes...the meat! In fact, I'm drooling as I look at the photo on top.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
What's for dinner?
And below is a typical lunch or dinner chez Adam. Here, we have boiled egg, tomato, cucumber, olives, labna (~sour cream), hummus, and pita. Aside from the olives, which are a new addition to this pallette, I don't stray too far from these items. What's missing? Yes...the meat! In fact, I'm drooling as I look at the photo on top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Calcium Carbonate - I have that every day along with a Vitamin D chaser. Maybe I could save some money if you sent some CC home? Your lunch/dinner looks very healthy.
I am currently speaking or to be accurate listening to Aeroplan's music, trying to book flights to Eretz Israel. I'll keep you posted.
Love Mom
Hi Adam!
Fantastic lunch plate, we eat that almost every day, just add soup. Love your blog!
Post a Comment