Monday, November 24, 2008

Long Time No Post...

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy with interviews (which is good, but tiring) and I've had some internet stress. I've been increasingly annoyed at the inconsistant hours of my internet café and I took it upon myself last week to order internet for my house. That means I still need to wait for probably another week for it to start ;( So, until then, I will have to depend on finding my internet café open and hoping my usb key will work! But there are 2 important updates: Firstly, it looks like my sister Robyn will be able to visit me in January!! YAY!! I'm so excited about this. Secondly, while less exciting, I am feeling much better and my health seems to have finally taken a turn for the better. So, those are the updates for now...but don't worry, I have some pics to share too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate,
So glad that you are feeling much better. Hope the internet issue sorts itself out soon. It is wonderful that Robyn is coming to visit. I know the two of you will have a blast! Adam is coming to visit soon too, so time does go faster when you are keeping busy!
Take Care, Love, Mom