
One more pic- they are so darn cute! Really gangly little guys. One has a black splotch over one eye, and the other has black spots over both. Don't worry Mom, je ne touche pas!! Haha! This week I hope to have a few more interviews lined up, and I have even been invited to attend some workshops put on by the Cdn government for NGOs here, which means I have a good opportunity to make some more contacts for my research. As the French say, Youpee!!
A bientot,
Kate
3 comments:
Kate, I'm so envious that get you get to appreciate the cuteness of lambs whereas I can only appreciate them as long-dead, chopped up carcasses.
Well, don't you paint a pretty picture! ;) I'm going to have to stare at the lamb pics for a whole minute just to get whole chopped-up carcass imagery out of my head!!
Aw! Cute!
Glad to hear the research is coming along!
~Heather B.
Post a Comment