skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anthropology Adventures with Adam and Kate
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Here I am in the same French restaurant, this time just with my two French roommates, Mathilde and Lors. Both have been really helpful in showing me around and putting up with my butchered French!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(36)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(59)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(34)
Beach at Malinka
Trip to Lac Rose 3
Trip to Lac Rose 2
Trip to Lac Rose
an eventful shabbat, for once
I've just reread yesterday's post as well as Kate'...
Laboratory Life
More Party in Dakar!
Party in Dakar!
Long Time No Post...
Dinner and a movie
Floppy and Me
Floppy the Guard Dog
Fatou's Birthday
New Diet in Senegal
Shabbat again?
It's been a while since I last wrote. That's main...
Even more baby sheeps...ok, ok, lambs
More baby sheeps!!
Baby Sheeps!!
Laundry Day
Sickey...
Kismet
What's for dinner?
More beach
The beach
Here I am in the same French restaurant, this time...
Dinner with Friends
Kvetchy II
Soooo...
Alright Adam...
Day 4 of 215
Some Work, Mostly Play!!
The day of rest (and boredom)
►
October
(10)
Contributors
Adam
KatMoss
No comments:
Post a Comment