Apart from dearly missing each other, Kate and I are really torn up about being apart from our first born son, Kvetchy (bottom). But, look who showed up in the backyard garden...the new Kvetchy (top)! Actually, Jerusalem is overrun by ferral cats. In fact, I attended a lecture at the British Institute of Archaeology this evening where a little kitten was running around the room during the talk, which is apparently a normal occurrence.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Kvetchy II
Apart from dearly missing each other, Kate and I are really torn up about being apart from our first born son, Kvetchy (bottom). But, look who showed up in the backyard garden...the new Kvetchy (top)! Actually, Jerusalem is overrun by ferral cats. In fact, I attended a lecture at the British Institute of Archaeology this evening where a little kitten was running around the room during the talk, which is apparently a normal occurrence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Adam and Kate,
I have just accessed this blog and find it fascinating! Thanks for keeping us all updated on your daily adventures! I love the photos and am really glad that you have both settled into your new surroundings.
Your son "Kvetchy" is also very comfortable in his new surroundings! Teddy (our trusty old dog) doesn't mind the company but Frosty (our cat-in-residence) is still "having issues". Oh well, I am sure they will have settled their differences long before you return to Winnipeg!
All else is fine here--as we prepare for another Winnipeg Winter. Enjoy the sun and the warmth!
I look forward to more news! Love, Marion
Hi Mom,
Glad to hear all goes well with the kitty. I sure miss that little guy!! Oh, and I guess I miss Adam and my family and friends too! ;)
A bientot,
Kate
Post a Comment