Thursday, January 15, 2009
Obligatory update
It has been more than one week since my last post. I have little to report, mostly because I've been working hard in the lab. So in lieu of exciting, but made-up stories of swashbuckling and dragon-slaying, consider this my proof of life. Just kidding, of course. Despite the war, everything in Jerusalem is just fine. It would be nice if the war ended, not only to stop the death toll, but also so people whom I know stop worrying about me. Over lunch with colleagues in the lab today, I got laughs when I said that if Kate didn't read as much as she does, she wouldn't worry so much (ignorance is bliss). Apart from this piece of wisdom, I have nothing else to impart. Seriously, I've got nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Adam,
I just want to you be a safe guy!!
Love,
Kate
You must admit that being as far away as possible from trigger-happy Torontonians makes me a safe guy.
Post a Comment