Sunday, February 15, 2009

New?

It seems that I've been a delinquent blogger. Two weeks ago I reported on some exciting hiking in the Judean Desert. Between then and now, I'm sure you just assumed that I succumbed to my wounds. Not so lucky. Instead, I've been picking up the pace in the lab. I even work on weekends now. But all of this hard work and no play has finally caught up with me. I now have a flu or cold (I'm not sure of of the difference, pathologically). My symptoms include coldness, sore throat, coughing, snot, aches and an swollen ego. Whatever that is, I have it. I had to go to school for a meeting today, but I came back home shortly thereafter. Rest assured that I'm taking care of myself. I'm never without tea and I'm not far from bed. I think that I've been working too much and I don't sleep well. I even took a Gravol before I went to bed last night, but even that didn't work. Plus, I know two other people from the university who are also sick. This isn't how I envisioned taking a break from my work, but it's a means to an end.

1 comment:

KatMoss said...

Aw, poor Adam ;( Get well soon!!