Monday, February 16, 2009
Flu, part tu
I woke up this morning without yesterday's symptoms. Unfortunately, they were replaced by new and worse symptoms. Today, my nose is running like Niagara Falls and my sinuses are trying to escape from my face. On a more positive note, I slept better than usual last night. I decided to stay home to recuperate today. I have to give a couple of presentations in a couple of weeks, so I thought that my illness is fate telling me to work on them. I didn't get much done on that front. Instead, I just did my best to keep up with the snot. I bravely ventured outside in order to buy some medicine. The pharmacy sold me some night/day cold/flu drugs - not sure what I'm taking. I also scored some deodorant that was on sale. Gillette, which usually costs 3-4 dollars in Canada, costs 10 bucks here. But today, I got it for a mere 7 dollars (22 shekels)! All in all, a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Adam!
I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick, be sure to take good care of yourself! Lots and lots of fluids, rest and tylenol will help. If you have fever or decreased fluid intake, see the doctor!
Take care buddy, hope you are feeling better soon!!
- Robyn
Hurry up and get better before I visit you!! I don't want your icky germs!
Thanks Robyn. I still have a cough. And for the past three nights, I've sweat through several t-shirts. What's up with that?
Hi Adam,
I am glad that you are feeling better, however the night sweats and cough indicate that you should see a Dr to rule out lung infection (ie pneumonia). You may need antibiotics. Take good care of yourself (lots of fluids, rest and did I mention seeing a Dr?) Love, Marion
Post a Comment