Hi everyone,
Adam and I have set up this blog so that we can let you know what we're up to while I'm in Senegal and Adam is in Israel for our research. We also hope to hear from the rest of you since we'll definitely want to keep in touch with our family and friends in Canada. We'll be leaving before you (and we!) know it, and we look forward to staying in contact with you while we head off on our (hopefully) exciting anthropology adventures!
Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello! My goodness, I can't believe you've already left! Thanks so much for the beautiful card and thoughtful gift! You both didn't need to do that! We wish you both could have been there! We'll be thinking of you both, lots! Stay safe and stay close - even though you're away from one another! We love you! XOXOXO Alia and Eric!
Post a Comment