.

In this picture, Lindsay is standing in the Franco-Senegalese centre in Ziguinchor, which is painted with colourful, geometric shapes that are supposed to have cultural significance for the people in the region.

Here is a pic of all 4 of us taking it easy after dinner and playing some cards (amazingly, after losing almost every round, I managed to get all the hearts in the last round- without trying- and won the whole game!!)

And here Lindsay and I are on one of her last days here at Yoff beach. It was a great visit and I'm glad she could be here! Now it's just 4 more weeks for me, and I'll be back in Canada! See you all soon!
3 comments:
wow, such great photos!! Do you have any from Cap Skiring? Looks like you had a great trip, it's crazy to think that you will be back in Canada in just 4 weeks!
Take care!
Robyn
Hmmm, well the pic of us playing cards was taken in Cap Skiring at a beautiful little hotel overlooking the beach. Yep, 4 more weeks to go...it seems so short, yet still so long...
Fabulous photos! The two of you have kept such an amazing blog of your many adventures. We look forward to having you both back in Winnipeg and Canada. Less than four weeks now for Kate and about 12 days for Adam! Love,Marion
Post a Comment